Products Reviews.

 




OIL BOTTLE. 

This oil bottle is of GREEN KIVVI brand. 

500ml,glass bottle. 

Two bottles for 375rs.

I bought it from Amazon. 

Actually I was searching for glass products to use in kitchen, I saw this product. I liked this product in the first sight itself. 

Then I searched for reviews also and fortunately I got many good reviews also. 

Now I am using this bottle as oil dispenser. It is very good. 

It gives a classy look to your kitchen. 

This is dishwasher friendly. 

You can easily pour the oil.

It has air tight stoppers. 

You can use as vinegar bottle also. 

Only disadvantage, I found was you have to handle the product with care. 

You can buy small brushes to clean the nozzles. 

You can use Warm water and soap, mix together to clean the oil greases if any. 

A small tip 

You can use a micro fiber cloth to cover the bottle, so that it will give a grip to our hands. 

I here used an old socks to cover the bottle. It gives me a grip to hold it. Also sometimes oil spills, during the transferring without using a  funnel, it will  absorb by the cloth. 

In my opinion, this is a great product. You can surely go for it. 

Foldable wardrobe :



Amazon brand- solimo - 3 door wardrobe. 

1999 rs, 8 racks. Its outer cover is made up of cloth. They provided plastic and metals stands for fixing. 

You can easily assemble it in the home. 
You can assemble and dissemble without any tools. 
It is very useful for those who are shifting the house frequently. 

It is a space saver. 
You cannot compare it with an iron or wooden almirah. 

It can hold almost 15kgs. 
You can use it as a dress wardrobe or book shelf, or toys shelf or stationery storage. 

It is very spacious. 
It is worth for this price. 

Don't keep any wet clothes or objects inside or outside that, because fungus can easily grown on that cloth. 

It is not a water proof wardrobe. 

But good space saver. Go for it..... 

Please share and like my posts,  if you found it useful. Give feedbacks also... 





 




Comments

Popular Posts