An inspirational story

 Hey my dear friends 

Today,  suddenly a story came to mind, which I read to my daughter. Everyday my daughter wanted to hear a story, before going to bed. I used to read stories from some story books. All stories in that books are finished. Now I started downloading stories from Google. 

In that, there was a story of frogs. Actually I forgot it's name. 

It was a story of frogs. The story started like this. There were many frogs in a forest. One day they all went to see the forest. Two frogs fell into a pit. They tried hard to get out of it. But they couldn't. Their friends also giving them some ideas to get out of the pit. But nothing happened. 

At last the frog's friends said. We think there is no way to help you. You both just be there. While hearing this, one frog give up. But the other tried and tried. At last with God's grace it came out. Other frog's wondered. 

They asked that frog about the trick that used to get out of the pit. But the frog didn't reply anything. Then only the other frog's realized that the frog is deaf. 

That frog didn't hear the words of his friends. He just trying his level best to find a solution to his problem. 

While reading  this story, I feel like, this is a good message for every human beings. Because in many situations we are demotivated by the people surrounding us. In such situations, we should act like we are deaf. And act according to our decisions. 

IN SOME SITUATIONS IT IS BETTER TO BE A DEAF. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts