1 minute drink

 LEMON, GINGER,HONEY JUICE




This is not a professional advice. I searched on google for some immune boosters and I found this recipe.

 I used to drink lemon juice sometimes,I love drinking lemon juice.

When this pandemic situation arises in our country, I also got panicked and searched for immune  boosters. Then I found a simple recipe. It is given below.


INGREDIENTS:

Lemon 

Ginger - a small piece

Honey 

Warm water

Method of preparation 

Take a glass of warm water. Add squeezed lemon.Crush a small piece of ginger and add to the water.Add one teaspoon of honey.The drink is ready. 


Lemon is rich in Vitamin C,and potassium.

It improves digestion 

It is a very good immune booster.Lots of benefits are there. 

When comes to ginger, it also helps in digestion, easy metabolism detoxifier etc....

Honey , also a immune booster, anti oxidant,improves digestion etc...

It is not advisable to drink daily. There is a proverb  :::EVEN IN IT ITS THE DIVINE NECTAR,WHEN CONSUMED IN LIMITS BEYOND WHAT IS NECESSARY, WILL ACT AS A POISON...


EXPLANATION


ANY SUBSTANCE, WHEN WE CONSUMED MORE THAN THE LIMIT, THEN IT WILL  ACT AS A POISON...



Comments

Popular Posts